The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has started its massive recruitment for 2019 into various positions in the organization.
The Customs Recruitment 2019 is for qualified candidates starting from the superintendent cadre.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019 Application Voucher
All applicants are to buy the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019 APPLICATION E-VOUCHER PIN for ₦ 1,000.00.
These are the banks where you can get the APPLICATION E-VOUCHER PIN:
1. A.M Microfinance Bank Limited All Workers Microfinance Bank Limited
2. Consumer Microfinance Bank Limited AB Microfinance Bank Limited
3. ABC Microfinance Bank Limited NCS Microfinance Bank Limited
In addition, you can get the APPLICATION E-VOUCHER PIN online from all Accredited Agents via here.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- You, as an applicant, must be a Nigerian by birth.
2. You should be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training school as a school certificate holder. However, it is 24 – 2years if you have a higher qualification like Nurses, NCE and ICT etc.
3. You must be physically fit to be recruited by Custom.
4. Also, you must be free from any past criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Also, you must not have the following problems while applying: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, below the height of 1.70 metres for males and 1.67 metres for females, stammering, or any physical disability.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019 Academic Qualification
These are the academic/professional qualifications needed for application into the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS):
a.West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
b.General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings).
c.National Examination Council (NECO).
d.National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
e.WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
g. Any other educational qualification equal to those mentioned earlier.
h. You must get your primary school leaving certificate.
j. Also, you need to indicate your National Identification Number (NIN).
NB: Entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
Any other extra qualifications in these categories can only be used as an extra advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement.
7. If you have a higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g), do not apply.
NB: Never present false or forged documents for application in the Nigeria Customs Service.
8. All certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment.
This means they cannot be tendered for a change of department or advancement while in the Nigeria Customs Service.
Note that only qualifications gotten through proper service provisions are tenable after joining the Nigeria Customs Service.
9. Do not forget to print out attestation Form.
Positions Available For Recruitment Into Nigeria Customs 2019 and how to apply
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE Post:
Click here to see requirement and apply
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for application into the Nigeria Customs Service is on Saturday, 2 February 2019.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal 2019
The application portal for the NCS recruitment is this: http://www.ncsrecruitment.com.ng/start/
Nigeria Customs 2019 Recruitment Documents Needed Screening Centre
10. You are to come to the Customs recruitment centre with these documents listed below:
a.Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b.Photocopies of Credentials.
c.Duly completed Identification Form signed by your LGA Chairman or Secretary. It can also be signed by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from your State of Origin.
d.Duly completed Parent Consent Form signed by your parent or guardian.
e.Four passport photographs properly signed and stamped by (C) above.
f. Come to the Customs recruitment centre with your NECO/WAEC result scratch card.
11. You will produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 10 at any time during the recruitment.
12. You should submit your completed Application Form online.
13. Impersonated, falsified, forged or false document(s) will lead to your disqualification and subsequent prosecution by security agents.
shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.
14. The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the Nigeria Customs Service portal.
Deadline: After 3 weeks. Starting from 17th April 2019.